For our employees, we provide a safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace with opportunity for training, development, and professional growth. And with many of our operations located in rural areas, we know our continued success depends on insuring vibrant, healthy, stable communities and economic opportunities that will attract and retain current and future generations of employees and their families.
It’s a responsibility that we embrace and enjoy and is expressed through generous donations of time, talent, product, and financial support by members at all levels of the Network partners’ organizations. For example:
- Employees at NoKota Packers, Inc. and Masser Potato Farms participate in and donate to their local American Cancer Society “Relay for Life” events.
- Sun-Glo of Idaho makes financial contributions to the Idaho Youth Ranch and Help, Inc., in support of their missions to help at-risk, troubled, and abused children find their way to a safe, supportive, responsible, and productive future
- Basin Gold and Masser Potato Farms encourage youth physical activity and involvement in sports through sponsorship of local high school athletics and Little League teams in their communities.
- Masser Potato Farms spearheads and hosts the “Hot Potato 5k Run/Fun Walk” in Valley View, PA every summer in June. The goal is to raise the funds necessary to design, construct, and maintain a local community center to serve the needs of the greater Tri-Valley area. Visit the Facebook page here.
- All Fresh Solutions Network Partners regularly donate potatoes and onions to their local food banks to help feed their neighbors during their times of need.