WHAT IS A CUT ABOVE POTATOES?
A Cut Above potatoes are special varieties that contain higher solids and less water. This combination results in oven-baked fries & potato chips that consistently bake up light, crispy, and delicious!
- Fresh-Cut potatoes: keep refrigerated. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Whole potatoes: keep cool on the main potato table in the premium or value-added sections
AVAILABLE TYPES & SIZES
- 1.5 lbs. pouches in shapes to satisfy every palate;
- Carnival Cut Fries
- Skillet Red Diced Potatoes
- Coming Soon! Sweet Diced Potatoes
- 3 lbs. Whole Potato Bag
- The same special high solid, low water potatoes used in the fresh-cut product are also offered as whole potatoes too for when you are cooking for a larger group or if you just love the art of chopping.
- Whole potatoes offer the benefit of making either French fries or potato chips from the same potatoes. Great for game day party planning, and a fun way to get your guests involved!